Monday, November 2, 2009

Daddy's Girl

Daddy's Girl :)
Mommy, I want kitty to come in and play!
Shelby loves to crawl to the patio door and look out, pull herself up and then kiss the door. It's quite entertaining. Tiger also hangs out by the door all the time when we're inside. We do let him in on the rug so Shelby can pet him once in a while. He is such a good kitty, she pets him and pulls out his hair and he doesn't mind one bit.
Here I go... I'm going to do it.. I'm going to stand up!
Needless to say it hasn't taken her long to pick up crawling. She's been crawling since right after my last post on Labor Day... that is one reason why I haven't updated in a while. We spend our free time at home chasing after our little crawler. She goes EVERYWHERE and is really fast! She has also been pulling herself up for about a month now too..... so she isn't really interested in sitting and playing with her toys for very long ... she crawls and stands up, crawls and stands up :) but it's a lot of fun watching her explore and learn!