Shelby is really getting ready to start army crawling. She holds herself up really well tries to scoot towards her toys out of reach! It's hard to believe she is almost 7 months old!!!! This is Shelby in action- she's has completely mastered the art of rolling! She rolls all over the place!!Here is Shelby on the 4th of July!! She is becomming quite the camper!! Yummy!! Squash!! This is the last of Shelby's vegetables, she has offically tried all of them now. She does really good eating them all. The only one she didn't really care for was peas (and man did they stink)! Her favorites were greenbeans and sweet potatoes. We just tried applesauce Friday and that was ok, she didn't like it as much as I though she might. Bananas is next on the list!! I don't get too many pictures with my sweet baby girl as I seem to be the one always taking the pictures! I have to sneek one in every chance I get :) She is just growing so fast, it breaks my heart, but at the same time it has been so fun to watch her learning new things and watch her changing every day! We are very blessed to have such a wonderful, beautiful little girl!!