Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Farmer Shelby

Shelby is ready to farm... so Grandpa thinks :) My Dad had one of his tractors in his shop getting it ready to mow with so he thought what a perfect time to take a picture of Shelby on his tractor! I think she really like it, in fact they said she liked it so much she tried to eat the steering wheel. She is offically at the stage where anything she touches goes in her mouth.
Another snap shot of Shelby riding the tractor :) boy is she going to have fun with Grandpa when she gets bigger. Grandpa Dean and Grandpa Tony have been talking about how she's going to ride in the tractors with them when she's a little bigger!!
Another pose of Shelby on Grandpa's John Deer mower
Shelby loves the exersaucer- so many things to play with and she gets to stand up... what more fun can a girl ask for. She is such a busy bee. She has been going to daycare two days a week for the past couple weeks now to get both her and I ready for her 6 months of coming to work with me that will be ending July 4th :( She is loving daycare... I think it's because all the kids are running around and playing and she just loves to watch them and they love to play with her. I'm not sure Mommy is ready to send her to daycare full time though :( That's going to be the longest week of my life I'm betting!