Thursday, May 28, 2009

First Camping Trip!!

Sorry I haven't updated recently, hopefully this will make up for it!! Shelby keeps us pretty busy!! This was Shelby's first camping trip, we went into Uncle Beaver's pond and camped with everyone! We had a great time but I think she was very tired by Monday and ready to go home!!
Gus came camping too, we had to make sure we got a few pictures of Shelby's puppy having fun!! He just ran all weekend long and loved every minute... Come Monday he was also pooped!!
Shelby was having quite the conversation here, boy did she have a lot to say!! Shelby also got a little hair cut this weekend, we had to trim her little bangs so that she wouldn't have an old man combover any longer. We did save the hair and did take pictures!! Thanks Audra!!
Here is Shelby and Addie! Addie is such a big helper!! They will be such good buds growing up and something tells me that Danny and Audra and Matt and I will have our hands full when these two start running around together :)