Happy Shelby!
Sad Shelby! I took this picture right after the one above, smiling one minute and sad face the next.... too cute!
Wouldn't you just love to know what's going on in their minds. I think Shelby is telling Sophie... Geesh I sure wish they'd leave us alone, I'm tired of pictures! :) They are really funny together, they love to look at each other and talk. We will dearly miss our friends and their fun break and lunch play dates!
Another lunch hour photo shoot with Shelby and her friend Sophie. This is our last week at work with Sophie :( I got a new job, still with SRS, but just in a different office so we're very sad to be leaving our friends.
Tired Shelby and her Daddy hanging out on the couch. This was just after her bath when she was about to go to bed. It's hard to believe that she will be 4 months old in one week! She's growing and changing so much! I've been putting away clothes that she has already out grown, clothes that when we first brought her home I thought it'd be forever before she'd be able to wear them.... and now she's out grown them... makes me sad but it's fun to watch her learning and doing new things too! :)
Wouldn't you just love to know what's going on in their minds. I think Shelby is telling Sophie... Geesh I sure wish they'd leave us alone, I'm tired of pictures! :) They are really funny together, they love to look at each other and talk. We will dearly miss our friends and their fun break and lunch play dates!
Another lunch hour photo shoot with Shelby and her friend Sophie. This is our last week at work with Sophie :( I got a new job, still with SRS, but just in a different office so we're very sad to be leaving our friends.
Tired Shelby and her Daddy hanging out on the couch. This was just after her bath when she was about to go to bed. It's hard to believe that she will be 4 months old in one week! She's growing and changing so much! I've been putting away clothes that she has already out grown, clothes that when we first brought her home I thought it'd be forever before she'd be able to wear them.... and now she's out grown them... makes me sad but it's fun to watch her learning and doing new things too! :)

